Thursday, October 9, 2008

Career Day Exhibition and wandering around in Giant Hypermarket!

It has been awhile since I last blogged! And I'm glad to be blogging again.

9/10/08, most of Form 5's attended the Career Day Exhibition in Stadium Kelana Jaya.
We reached there around 9am and was forced to wait in the crowded pathway which was thankfully shaded!
A lady who looked like she's in charged was talkin with a wireless microphone which Sapphira and I doubted that it even worked all because there was hardly any sound emitted from it.
Ooh, I met up with old friends from my primary school! missed u lotz adelene!

We finally reached in the hall which was pretty much packed and I accidentally stepped on a guy's foot (sorry!).
Toured for half a round with Sapphira and Sook Ting then went on with Wee Vien, Kai Ru to continue the tour.
Met up with the guys in front of the Sunway University booth and then we headed outside after chatting.

Outside the hall, I snapped a myriad of pictures and "kap chai and kap lui" with huichuin.
haha but to no avail!
Before leaving the stadium, Adelene called me and we stopped to chat and to take pictures.
After quite some time, I realised I LOST the gang!
I was like wat in the worllddd!
Quick thinking, I looked for Badrul (because he's the tallest and easiest to spot) and after scanning the surroundings, I found a figure which resembled Badrul.
When I walked there, he was a chinese Badrul! Got the wrong guy frm another schooL!
I backed up and searched once more and finally found Badrul and made a mad dash there.
I was reunited with the pack at last! whew

We boarded the bus and headed to Kelana Jaya's Giant Hypermarket for food!
When we reached there we looked as if a bunch of students ponteng-ing and lepaking coz we were still in our school uniforms.
We were forced to part ways when Kai Ru wanted to go to Secret Recipe for food and the others decided otherwise.
Kai Ru, Wee Vien and I were happily eating when suddenly I heard someone calling "Audrey, Audrey!"
I turned my back and to my shock, I saw Hoi Hoong rushing towards our table!
He told me that his wallet containing his IC and RM20 was missing and boy, he was so restless.
After food, we met up with the rest of the gang in KFC and went wandering and shopping around Giant.
Realising it was already 12.30pm(the time required for us all to meet up in the bus), we made a quick dash to the bus parked outside and were among the last to reach there..
It was a really fun day and got to spend quality time with friends before leaving for NS. sobs!









































No comments: