Monday, November 3, 2008

The SPM Soiree

Ok, SPM is just less than a week more!!
And the last time i checked, i was able to count the days left till SPM with 3 digits~
11thNovember2008 will be the start of the much awaited examination
and 27th November 2008 will be the mark of our freedom!!
But till then, I think I'll be abstaining from blogging and keep my head in SPM.

Ah! Just can't wait till post-SPM!!

Wishing all SPM candidates BEST OF LUCK!!


The good

And the wacky!!




Beloved friends!





I'm a womaniser~






Videocalling with Baby Dexter and Ah Wang KoKo in Singapore!
He's an authentic cutie pie!

Post SPM line-ups :
-PROM
-HOLIDAYS!
-National Service (leaving on 27th December, Templer's Park)
-Hanging out with my bud-o-dies
-clubbing with mr.ganesh
-Shopping
-etc, etc, etc.
But for now, I'll be retiring from blogging till after SPM.
Whew, breathe in .. breathe out...
BEST OF LUCK Y'ALL!!

No comments: