Saturday, November 29, 2008

Summit Shopping Spree~ Wee!

Ok, I've decided.
My fingernails colour will be black and blue this holiday season.
But I'm planning to change it to black and red for Christmas!

I'm still in that post-SPM celebration mode and woke up at ehem let's just say after 12pm..
Watched a chinese drama series with mum and sisters, Gem Of Life.
I love that show!

Later went to Summit USJ to shop with family and my aunt's family.
As usual, Amanda and Julius were all dressed up for a concert.
(psst.. I love Amanda's spiky boots)

We literally swept every floor of Summit to shop.
They have really nice clothes there and at a reasonable price too!
But dad and uncle went of for their own shopping spree, on automobile items.
Almost every boutique had unique and nice dresses and cute heels too!
For dinner, we ate at Bamboo Garden which had a pretty nice atmosphere.
But one thing for sure is that Summit's toilets are phee-u gross!
After every single shop started closing, we went to meet up with dad and uncle who were at Starbucks drinking their bitter coffee and cappucino.
Ooh, Aileen bought Selena Gomez's "Another Cinderella Story", watching it tomorrow.

Hey guys, wana go to Mount Kiara to jog?? Set the date, put on ur running shoes and off we go!

Eeeps I can't wait for the Langkawi tour!


The trendy Mandy




Shy guy?




Daddykins and uncle





oh, it's her






Julius and his ever-changing hairstyles





Amanda's boots, woots~!

No comments: