Tuesday, December 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDYKINS~

2nd December 2008
Today is the of my dearest daddy's birthday!
Yesterday my sisters and I were brainstorming with poems for daddy and I came up with some humourous poems about Aileen which I think she'll strangle me if I post any of em here~

Here's one for dad:
In terms of fighting spirit we know u're the toughest,
Deep down in our hearts we feel u're the nicest,
Mum,Aileen, Ash and I just can't seem to find your vices,
And whenever we want to buy something you never ask for their prices!

When we were young you always gave us piggyback rides,
You also always find creative ways to solve our fights,
You always love and protect us with all your might,
Being the caring dad you are, you never let us out of your sight.

Whenever we are as scared as a cat,
You always make us laugh by putting on your hat,
We know sometimes we might make you mad,
But all we want to say is WE LOVE YOU DAD!!


My dearest daddy, David Teh Hong Keong



Dad's pretty good at swimming






We all love him~ with cousins, Bergmen and Carmen



Dearest Mummykins and daddy!

No comments: