Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Calling Conscientiousness

It was a really tough reality pill to swallow when I was given my 2nd wake up call again.
I feel as though I'm not putting in enough effort. Oh goshes, SPM. Is about 3 more months away!
What preparation have I done?? When will I start?? I'm really glad things happened the way they did today.

School was again very fun, thanks to frens! (",) Went back home after extra classes and took a nap. All of a sudden was woken up by a surprise call from Firdaus! And there goes my sleep zzz.
However, didn't mind one bit as it was firdaus and if u're reading this fird, I REALLY don't mind! So no need to apologize again hahahha!

Ooh! I cannot wait to go to amcorp with dhinisya and emir this saturday! 3 words! shop shop shop! But before that, I have to put in more effort and prove my mettle! Ah, what am I crapping? But then again, that is the whole point of a blog aint it?

1 comment:

Winternite said...

Hey Audrey! You got tagged!
Visit my blog.