Monday, July 28, 2008

A Tribute To Heath Ledger

The moment I watched "First Knight" some years back in the cinema, i was immediately drawn to the charismatic lead man --> Heath Ledger.

Unfortunately, he passed away and I was pretty devastated as I really enjoyed his movies.
So as my title writes, I paid a tribute to Heath Ledger on Sunday. How?
I paid RM10 for my movie tickets to watch Dark Knight!

Went out with Wee Vien, Rui Zhi, Sapphira, Christine and sis tagged along too.
This latest batman movie was definitely longer, darker and grittier!
But also nicer!

After the super nice movie which rui zhi didn't like too much, we rushed to search for the nearest washroom. But bloody hell! All the washrooms on that floor was freaking full (and so were our bladders). Then Wee Vien wanted to run for the escalator and I told her "y dun we just use the lift"
Used the lift, went up a floor, found a washroom and emptied our bladders.

Later on, we went shopping!! serious shopping! Went to nichii, teddy tales, tribal spirit, body glove, etc. , etc.
And suddenly, I was stopped in my tracks!
Wee Vien and Rui Zhi were shocked too by my reaction!
They asked what happened as I gapped in awe.
I pointed my finger and they twisted their heads.
And there it was, my dream handbag at White Sand, hanging there calling out my name, asking me to purchase it.
Owh(dramatically), I couldn't bear the agony the poor beautiful bag was feeling.
So, I grabbed with my grubby hands and handed it over to the sales lady and said "This is mine"
She said "Pay first and it'll be yours".

So after purchasing that dream of a bag, I skipped gayfully around the whole of 1 Utama clutching on to my bag.
Went to shop some more, until my dad called "Audrey, do you know you have tuition at 7.30pm"
I stole a glance from Wee Vien's watch and saw the time "7.oopm"
bloody hell! Raced home, ate dinner and packed up my things in a speed of lightning.
However, I safefully arrived at tuition and smiled at the thought of my bag.

Ok, this is very off-tracked from the title! But! It still remains that Heath Ledger will always be one of my favourite actors.

I've paid a tribute to Heath Ledger. Have u?

No comments: