Friday, July 25, 2008

A Day Basked In Technology

APIIT & UCTI College,Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil.
That was the destination we headed to on 23th of July 2008.
Left school at 8am n huichuin gave an unsuspecting visit.

I sat with Wee Vien in the bus and when we settled down, she handed me some logic metal puzzles which kept me busy for half the time.
The most challenging was definately the screw ones!
After completing the puzzles n chatting, wee vien took a nap.
As the adage goes, "When the wee vien goes to sleep, audrey comes out to play"
(snapped pix of her zzz) (hehe)

Not long after that, reached our destination and the campus was beautiful and modern!
We waited at the lobby n felt a little awkward as all of us were in our school uniforms.
When the organiser came, we went to the computer lab where our "lecture" will be held.
They had computers n i was elated 2 find out that there is Internet connection 2!
So went facebooking, myspacing, friendster n myyearbooking!
Kai Ru n the gang were mario-ing! haha

Then the aesthetic doors flung open, and in came Mr.Omer our lecturer.
I tell u, he looked like one of the Bollywood stars *eyes gleaming*
Must be that Pakistan genes!
So he started off with introducing himself n imparting knowledge on technology to us while waiting for some technical problems to be resolved.

After that was settled, he started the class by teaching us how to create animations with macromedia flash!
It was funness! haha after trying our hands at animation, he concluded the enlightening class with a Q&A session.
And he still owes Yee Ling a drink!

When the class ended, we headed to the cafeteria for lunch, more like brunch.
Had a packet of meehoon n a piece of fried chicken with a cup of soya bean.
I was rushing to get the utensils that I did not realise i took 2 forks instead of a fork and a spoon!
The worst thing was i already sticked the forks into my meehoon n they ran out of spoons.
So polished my skills with forks by chomping down the meehoon n disintegrating the chicken flesh from its bones.
Kai Ru scoffed at the fact that I was trying to use 2 forks to eat the chicken without using my hands or putting it in my mouth to bite the flesh.
But in the end I managed 2 finish the whole chicken without getting my hands or mouth dirty.
Ha! in your face kai ru! ( i know she won't read this) haha

After lunch we found out that it was time to go back to school! and it was only like wat, 11.30am??
So while waiting for the bus, we had a personal photo session (",)
Not long after, the bus arrived and I chatted all the way through with Weevzykins! muaxxx
This field trip excursion was indeed fun and enlightening in so many ways albeit a short one!
And mr.omer is good lookin'!



This was the second pic Hoi Hoong and I took coz
he said he didn't look nice in the 1st pic!



Zizi fly patiently waiting (read:posing) while
waiting for our bus to pick us up



The stairs looked so good that it was hard
to resist not taking a picture there



Told Fook Hoy to pose as it was going into my
blog. And he did (",)



Was laughing at the pic I took with zizi!



The ever mischievious rui zhi stealing my
hp pouch. Still it has not dampened my
spirits of takin pix haha!



Post brunch



Cynthia n I in a random act



She denied my kisses =(



Kai Ru



The com we were provided with



Click clacketting away



Doesn't that make you salivate more?



Front part of the cafeteria




Brilliantly twisted metals



Hahaha wee vien catching 40 winks!
"caught on tape"



This darning piece of metal which took
me quite some time to solve it


Warm welcome



The glass elevator n study area

No comments: