Monday, July 28, 2008

Eventful Monday

*krrrriiinggg* the school bell rang, signifying the start of a new week and time for assembly.


As usual, sang 3 songs and read Rukun Negara. And suddenly, En.Razaman announced that this will be his last week!


Back in class, we found out that the paint the school administrators gave each class for the banner in conjuction with Hari Merdeka corroded the polystyrene cup! Paint was all over that table. uggh!









Lessons soon started and we paid full attention ;)

Half way through add maths lesson, huichuin took my hair band and started finding new ways to use it. I must say, Fook Hoy looked good in the hair band =) hahaha! too bad didn't get a picture of that!

Came back home and my uncle dropped by to visit granma.
Took a power nap and woke up for bm tuition.
After tuition, I watched america's funniest home videos! i love that show i tell u!
Went online and chatted with firdaus and he invited me to his birthday party in august!
Can't wait!
Made arrangements with Emir for this saturday's amcorp mall excursion! can't wait for that too mr.sexy jaan!

3 comments:

Winternite said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winternite said...

Yo Audrey!
I finally found your blog after many (I won't say how many though) attempts. First, it said you had a uncertified security or something, then it came up to a unidentified address. I didn't give up and here I am!
I'm linking ya!

Just in case you didn't get to find mine, here's the URL:
winternitemare.blogspot.com

Sorry about the previous post; I deleted it because the html hyperlinking didn't work. .____.

*sanguinist* said...

haha alrite ling chi kang!
will link u also hun!