Monday, July 28, 2008

Shop, Shop, Shop!

It started off as an ordinary day. Wake up, brush brush teeth, face wash, went out for brunch, watched tv, pooped. alright i'm not divulging anymore.

Then as evening dawned, my dad uttered the magic words.
"let's go to curve"
As quickly as I said "yes!" i jumped into the shower and off we go headed to the curve which is like our second home as we go there almost every saturday.
Had dinner first at sushi king and ordered way too much. Had black pepper udon and other side sushis. The fact remains that UNAGI is my fave baby!
After that yummylicious dinner, went to with mum and sis to shop for handbags.
But before that, mum stopped me in my tracks and asked me to exchange my flats for her super high heels! All because I pandai-pandai asked her to wear that pair of high heels as it matches her outfit. And now her legs were aching, so I had to wear em!
I was seriously walking like a penguin at first.
Then, walked like an ostrich and was lookin as if i was going to fall!
Next time, I'm going to keep my big mouth shut!
Scouted for handbags and shopped some more!
Later my sister and I dropped by in Popular bookstore for a read.
Went home at 11.30pm and slumped on my couch massaging my legs. my achy breaky legs..!

Durian puffs my aunt made

Cheeessseee cake dad bought from mid-valley

Black pepper udon honey

Aileen wanted her picture taken

Ebikko. Translation=fish eggs

Attack!


I got my mouth full

No comments: