Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cheers!

Trials and Gerak Gempur have just ended!
After one solid month, finally this day has arrived!
But then again, gerak gempur finished off with add maths paper 2 which was, hmm how do i put it, the hardest add maths paper 2 i have ever came across!

That aside, woohoo, I'm leavin for PD and Muar tomorrow!
Pass on the R&R please!

Videocalled with avinaash who's in Taiwan for his Young Exhibitor's Competition.
GOOD LUCK AVI! MAKE MALAYSIA PROUD!

Gotta admit, many things (bad and good) happened but I'm going to learn from them.
Haha I just feel so so relaxed! and am in my crapping mode.

Hey sunshine 101, moonlight202 says SORRY!
Moonshine6969 didn't mean to say that too.
Reply on my cbox ok sunshine101?

woohoo! Am so excited for 2mr's trip!
Till then adieu!!

No comments: