Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ramadhan Buffet In Tropicana Club House

It's the last day of puasa and my dad booked 5 tickets for the Ramadhan Buffet in Tropicana Club House.
The venue was awesome and the food was scrumptious!
We were later joined by my dad's friend who brought along her cute baby!
As I'm typing this, the seams of my jeans are literally bursting haha!
but the had a good time there!
Ahem ryan, there were many malay dudes in baju melayu there!
Haha even the waiters wore em! i guess it's just my luck eh? haha

And to all my Muslim and non-Muslim peers out there,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!


stole a few snapshots of the other table



my 1st helping. more to come







the main hall



the two aunties thought I was takin their picture so they looked down.
Had to explain to them that I was not




Duduness!



Entering the Sports Wing



Tennis court. I almost forgot to turn off my flash when I took this

No comments: