Tuesday, September 30, 2008

R&R in Port Dickson

After a long month of exams , I finally had some much needed rest!
And Port Dickson offers just that!!
My uncle from US and cousin and her daughter from Terengganu tagged along for this trip.
Reached Port Dickson at around 2pm and checked in the hotel.
After settling down, we headed for the huge pool!
And check it out, they have a slide bebeyh!


Aileen sitting on stairs of the deep pool in fear that she will drown!
hahaha!



I learnt how to swim!! for real!



Poolside barricades



Yea, it was a quiet day but fun!



Aileen was stuck halfway down the slide


I just came down the slide and among my sisters and cousins, I made the biggest splash! sobs!
Aileen said "tsunami's coming!! take cover!" how nice of her


On top of the slide ready for launch ;)


Yea aileen, I beat you in those swimming laps! nyeh nyeh!

We swam 24/7 throughout our 3days 2nights stay in PD and now my hair is so dry due to the chlorinated water!
I really miss the slide!

For the 2nd day, we went to town for a some sight-seeing and camwhored with my kins!

My video skills at play~


Handycam woman


Ah Hiang Cheh Cheh rox!



Guns and roses~


Everyone smile now


haha tak pandang camera!

After a day out, we headed back to the hotel for somemore swimming.
For dinner, we went to this pretty sweet restaurant which was beside a humongous temple


Restaurant Yuan Xiang


The Before


And The After
We lightened the dishwasher's job.


Dadddykins, Uncle and cousin-in-law


*

*hearts* me family


take 1


Take 2

After that seams-bursting dinner, we walked around the hotel to burn some excess calories and bumped into a group of holidayers bbq-ing! but nope we did not join the crowd.


the niece and the aunty


thank god for flash mode in cameras!


*I walk this lonely road, the only one that i have ever known..*



this shade is gr8 on any daimler chrysler ride!





It's the law of Physics, reflection bebeyh~


Mama's gucci baggy!


haha don't ask~

3rd day
Woke up at 8am for an early swim and worked up a healthy appetite for brunch.







After brunch, we left PD and headed to Melaka for more R&R!


The snack counter


Shiny!

No comments: