Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Emptiness In Class

Attendance (5A) 16/9/08 :
-Thean Rui Zhi
-Shirren Teh
-Wong Kai Ru
-Karina
-Wong Wee Vien
-Yoong Mei Ling
-Azyan Natasha
-Naquiyah
-Salman
-Audrey Teh

Even teachers were shocked with the number of 5A-ians present that day.
Haha we got back maths, add maths and english marks.
Pn.Loi asked us to fill in our Surat Berhenti and Surat Akuan, and i'm having the rest of the your forms. So get it from me on Thursay hunz!

It was a pretty mundane day that day in school and Mei Ling and I tried to sneak out during the dismissal of Peralihan. heheh, mission accomplished and we walked and trotted our way back home ;)
Felt so relaxed after working out in the evening and I am so glad the E-issue is settled.
I really hope that it won't reoccur again kayz?
So take my word for it, E.

Took pretty silly videos in school during all the ennui-ness.

Took this video when Pn.Zurani wasn't lookin

Your Surat Akuan and Surat Berhenti. They're with me

No comments: