Friday, August 1, 2008

All In A Day's School

Today's Friday was a little bit different than my other Fridays.

Nope, not because Natasha and I went nuts even before school started.

It's because I woke up early without the help of my trusty hp alarm!
Helped Pn.Rajeshwari with her Pendidikan Moral bengkel as one of the facilitators and I realized how friendly Ravishankar is!

After reccess, had add maths seminar. I asked Pn.Tie before the seminar started whether the speaker is capable of injecting humour to grab our attention. And Pn.Tie gave me that cynical smile which left me wondering.

30 minutes into the ceramah, most of us were dead bored. So to keep myself awake to listen to it, Natasha drew comics and we took silly pix and made stupid jokes! All that duduness!















No comments: