Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pre-Bday Outing With Dhinisya and Emir

August 2nd! Whoa what a day!

Went out with Dhinisya and Emir to Amcorp Mall(Emir's 2nd home) and pre-celebrated my bday! I reached there in the afternoon and met up with the gang in the cc way at the top floor.

After strolling around, dhini's stomach was grumbling and we decided to have lunch.
Stopped at Sri Melaka for a scrumptious lunch (I only had ice lemon tea because I had a heavy lunch b4 i came).

Then Emir's friend, Kabir joined us. He's 28 years old but looks 20. Plus he is super super FUNNY!!
He is seriously so dramatic in his story tellings and he was explaining about the usage of ghee.
What is ghee? well apparently, ghee is a type of butter mainly used by punjabis. Their NORMAL uses include ingredients for food and hair moisturiser. But! Kabir said ghee is also used by HORNY (read:abnormal) punjabis as lubricants!! And you know what a lubricant is aint u?hahahaha I laughed my butt off hearing that!

Then Dhinisya abruptly left the table and sent me an SMS saying she will be back in 15 minutes time as she was meeting her friend. So ok i thought, just chilled with Emir while foddling with his cute PINK phone when suddenly he received a message. He asked me to read it as I was holding his phone and guess what it wrote "I am buying a bday cake 4 audrey. dun tell her, i want it to be a surprise"!! I showed him and kabir and they burst out laughing. So I replied her 'oh that's very nice. i won't tell her"
She replied "what flavour should I get her? Tiramisu or fruit"
I replied, " I think she would prefer tiramisu"

And in to the restaurant dhinisya came and I exclaimed to her "Hey isn't that the surprised tiramisu bday cake u got there?"

hahaha! Anyways I really appreciated all of it u guys!
thanks emirikins and dhini!!
We lighted the candles and sang bday song.
Then I cut the cake and made a wish.
When I opened my eyes, I realised I haven't blowed the candles!! too much excitement hahar!

After eating the cake, Emir's other friend, Ryan came.
He is also another funny dude to the max!

After a long time chit chatting and taking loads of videos and pictures, we parted ways and dhini, emir and I went to the ground floor to collect the business pants my dad ordered from Orlando.
Then Emir drove us home but before that, he purposely dropped by a kelana jaya cc to visit fik.
Fik is one of Emir's super hot friend whom I added on Myspace.
Then he sent dhini and I back and not much later, I arrived home.
Sat down for a few minutes and mum shouted "Audrey! don't u have chemistry? go and take a bath"
Dragging my tired but happy butt, I took a shower and off to TTDI for chem tuition.

Had a good night's sleep after this great fun day!


I look drunk! Not good!



Kabir aka Ghee Bhai



Emir Ghazali



Dhinisya






















Ryan

No comments: