Sunday, August 31, 2008

Out And About <3 cuppacakes!

Whoa, I really miss blogging babez! It has been long since I last blogged!
Couldn't go online all thanks to my broadband and wifi!

Anywayz, my side pop-up msn window is popping up like crazy because zizi fly is spamming my facebook album hahaha zizi!
Whew, tiring day today is. Mum dug me out of bed early at 10am(pretty early for my Sunday standards!)
Took a shower and went out for vegetarian brunch. I love vegetarian wa tan hor!
Then went to visit my ailing aunt in ss2, gosh i miss her!
Later, we hopped over to the MPH clearance book sales and bought tons of books!
including sophie kinsella, cecilia ahern and two *ahem* adult romance novels. explicit explicit.

Daddy bought yummy cuppa cupcakes and we were spoilt for choices! yummies.
My mum's friend baked this super cute barbie doll cake as tomorrow is her birthday.
Meanwhile, Ashley's super cute friend, Clariss(my baby doll) celebrated her bday in her house and they took pix which I'm broadcasting right now.

Ryan called and we chatted. Gosh I miss that boy! and i miss online-ing too!
Got ready for chemistry tuition and found out that my super serious chem teacher has her dead-pan hilarious side! Finished our syllabus and started revision.
Trials starts on 2nd September and ends on 15th Sept with Physics.
Gosh I just can't wait.
Went to mc donalds for some ice-cream and I started to think out loud to my family sayin,
"How often will I get to eat mcD ice cream once I enter NS?"
"How will I bathe?"
"Will I still have to do aquatic activities if my period comes??"
goshes, it all started with a sundae ice cream.

Oh well, HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY y'all!
I'm currently hooked on this snoop dogg song 'sexual seduction'. Sing it with me!
Tomorrow throwing a party for Ashley and Aileen and I are the hostesses.
And I still haven't prepared items for the games.
And Emir, if u are reading this, I am so sorry for the late reply(SMS)!
janganla marah ya emirikins?
OK hope everything will go smoothly tomorrow!
Adieu people!




bimbo-itic!



my sweet baby celebrating her 6th bday!



it's a very yummy choc cake



ain't she pweety



yea, they're besties



the explicit adult romance novel



I know u wana read too



yummy



a good read



it is that shocking



cuppacakes!










hands up baby!




I created the poem!



thanks karzy for the lovely bday present

1 comment:

*~Zackler~* said...

Ha-ha :D
i did call u after u wrote ur blog anyways :P
uhh ur forgiven? :P