Saturday, August 23, 2008

BBQ in Talipon

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Friends do show their true colours when we are in a dire state of desperation.
From there we can seperate the kiss-ups and the true blues.
But for now, it's becoming pretty clear for me and I just want to thank God for blessing me with all my buddies which I have now.
I just wanna hug all of them and give them one BIG kiss! because for better or for worse, they play such a vital role in my life.
Lolx surprises on my birthday will definitely be etched in my mind till the day I have a bigger bash. Nah, just kidding! It'll be with me for the rest of my life.

Ooh! Special thanks to Fook Hoy who helped me out with the cbox thing.
Had a bad hangover this morning from the coke and rum yesterday and had to drag myself out of bed for add maths tuition.
Adm tuition was super cold again but today, it was colder! So cold that I had to excuse myself from class to walk up and down the stairs for a few rounds to warm myself.

Wee Vien, Mei Ling, Siew Mee, Fook Hoy, Kin Kit, Kok Shien, Huichuin,Seng Keat and me went to TALIPON for a BBQ/Steamboat dinner.
Ate so much that I could have exploded on the spot and when we finally finished the food, Wee Vien and I went to grab ice-cream.
Much to our surprise, almost all was gone!!

After dinner, went to the playground nearby and the boys started their game of basketball.
Wee Vien and i went roaming around and I was happily swinging away on the swing!
Felt like a kid again. Jumped off the swing and headed for the see-saw!
Then we climbed this box thing right to the 2nd level and realised we were kinda high up, so we quickly descended.
We freakin found this equipment which i like to call "the sexy swayer"!
Took a video of us on it but Wee Vien FORBIDS me to post it anywhere!
Came home smelling like chicken on bbq.

Back home, did some blogging, chatting and ahem expressing about certain issues.
Feelin a lil doosy right now so thatz all for now.
Adieu!!







Shadows of the nite - weevz and audz!












No comments: