Saturday, August 16, 2008

Moving On

More than a week has passed since my dearest granma passed away.
But I am sure she is in a better place now and I'm glad.

So, as a friend told me "Move on but never forget!"
On I move now! haha geez i really do miss blogging.
Was in Perak for 5days and my fingers were itching to just type something on a keyboard!
Could not even use the Blackberry because it was prayers, prayers, fold "kam chi", talk, talk, eat, eat, eat n sleep. This funeral has redefined my perspective on funerals lolx!

Am a little sleepy eyed right now as I chatted with Emir and Ryan until 5am in the morning! freakin! Many secrets were revealed haha! U guys are real fun!

Just came back from 1U after a stress-relieving shopping spree! Laid eyes on this beautiful pair of white velvet sandals which were so gorgeous that I wanted to grab em and make a wild dash from the shop. Beautiful! But when I turned the sandals around to check its price, eyes popped out, jaw dropped, mind boggled : RM 199.00
woot! I am not about to spend RM200 when I can buy 10 hindi movies babe!
Had family opted for thai food over vietnamese cuisine. So we dined at Just Thai.

Received a surprising news early this week :
TAHNIAH!
910805-14-5*** TEH EAN YIN TELAH TERPILIH UNTUK MENYERTAI PLKN SIRI6/2009!

boy, was i shocked! I couldn't believe my eyes! I'm like "bloody hell!"
But as shocking as it sounds, I can't wait to go! Am gona stock up on a plethora of suntan lotions and mosquito repellent.
Mum and sis are betting that I will get kicked out in less than a month as I will sleep overtime and take power naps in the afternoon.
I accepted the challenge confident that I will not get kicked out in less than a month!
psst psst hope the NS trainers accept bribes.

Ah! I've said it before but I am gona say it again: THIS YEAR'S BDAY WAS DA BEST!
thank u guys! the word 'SURPRISE!' will bring a totally new meaning to me now! hahaha

Alrightey, I'll sign off now and sign in to slumber land!

No comments: