Friday, August 22, 2008

Coke, Rum, Pictures, Gossip & BAJU MELAYU!!

To: Audrey
Received: 12:03:53pm 18-08-08
Sender: Dhinisya bff
Audie.. Friday rum n coke at my place.. come!


That was the SMS I received from dhinisya a few days b4 2day's coke and rum romping and I was like "Dang! I'm coming!"
Super fun today was! Lolx however, it was saddening that mr.emir ghazali couldn't join us! Divine intervention eh babez?

Reached Saji Mamak first to meet up with dhini and ryan, chit chatted there abit.
Then off we walked back to Dhini's crib for some rum baby!
Went straight to Dhini's room when we arrived and settled down.

Once settled down, Ryan pulled out coke and *stars sparkling* the rum!
Mixed 3 glasses and cheers, we drank.
We soon realised that the absence of ice is TMTH, so dhini went to get her super cute ice cubes shaped as bottles and puzzles!
We started talking and gossiping and talking and gossiping!
Then sip, pour and sip!

Lolx ok , what am I crapping now! Must be stll a lil tipsy. Mind me.
But then again, what is a day with audrey and dhinisya that doesn't involve pictures?
Lolx three of us brought out our trusty cameras/ hp cameras and snapped pix like there was no tomorrow!
I divulged a secret confession, ok wait make that 2 secret confessions to the lucky twosome.
One involves Baju Melayu (as you can see in my headline) and the other involves a boy.

emirikins called and said that he'll be running a lil late till around 6.30pm.
So we continued drinking,taking pix and talking,
These friends of mine are so funny that they made me laugh my pants off!
Then Ryan started stereotyping! hahaha! Just for laughs of course.
He stereotyped saying dhinisya is a typical indian because she is able to down glass after glass.
And I'm the typical Ah Lian he says because I took a few glasses and full stop.


When Emir finally reached home and called me, we went out to meet up with him.
Played a brief game of futsal/football until Dhini SEPAK the ball over to the neighbours house!
Stopped the game and walked to Saji Mamak again for a drink.
Went home when mum came to pick me up.


Straight away hit the showers and went out for shopping in Tesco.
Ate in Madam Lim's which I think is related to the Uncle Lim's kopitiam.
Then Aileen went to shop for Firdaus' birthday present and parents went for furniture shopping.
Dad bought this huge cabinet and I retorted "how r we gona bring it home??"
Dad said "that's why i drove the mpv today!"
wokay headed back home with a lil bit of hangover but watched my fave Miami ink b4 i hit the sack.


Man, what a great day! Had so so much fun with u guys dei! *hearts*




dhinisya jeyabalan- my sweetheart






ryan's hp cam!























Bindi on my forehead














heart ryan!







toes woes



ryan mixing the coke and rum drink on dhini's study table















~The Duel~




Ryan brought this










Emir finally reached home



On the way to mamak



No comments: